Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fancy!

Have I got a Friday Fancy post for you!  Take a peek at a few of the 14 arrangements that are now on sale at Poppyseed's!  These are just a few of my favorites.  Some of the arrangements feature fresh flowers, while others are a mix of seasonal greens, berries, twig accents, etc. 




This was definitely one of my favorites!  Antique pewter dish featuring Lady Apples, roses, and alstromaria.  I made a really big arrangment similiar  to this, but in this awesome vintage copper urn.  Too bad my camera failed me again!  (Santa, I really, realllllllly would love a new camera for Christmas....)


All loaded up and ready to go!

Did I mention these arrangements are available for purchase at Poppyseed's??  Their Holiday Open House is on NOW!  They'll be open until 8 Friday and Saturday.  I can't wait to go down again tonight and actually do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment