Monday, April 11, 2011

Upper Class

I would like to argue that it is the attention to details that make a wedding truly memorable and beautiful.  And, as I've said before, I think materials should and can be repurposed in creative ways.  Icame across this classy wedding today, and I must say, it just a stellar specimen of what a wedding can be....



The craftsmanship alone in this beaut is something to admire.  Note the varied colors and textures.  The careful alignment of the cans.  I can't even imagine the engineering required (especially if the cans were being emptied while said arch was being constructed.) And the attention to detail? Unsurpassed!  Tell me you noticed the stunning paper wedding bell?!  A timeless look to be sure...the kind of wedding decor your children and grandchildren would be proud to replicate on their wedding day.  Anyone wanna guess where these two newlyweds honeymooned? I will just utter one more word of mockery and then leave these two alone....NASCAR. And now I'm off to see what other gems Google can dig up for "wedding arch with peonies."

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I know I'm little late on the uptake with this comment, but I would like to say...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I wish I could have the keg arch too...pleaaasssseeee?

    ReplyDelete