Sunday, May 22, 2011

Losing Score...

Curretn Score: 
Microsoft Windows-1  
Me-0

And that my friends, is why you have not seen a new picture on here in a very long time.  Because my computer is ridiculous and keeps crashing everytime I try to load a picture.  And pictures have I!  Scads and oodles of shots from Matt and Melissa's wedding is what I.  But instead of gracing the pages of this blog, they sit, lonely and cold on my camera, just waiting to be admired.  (Because, of course, you will have nothing but love and admiration for them when they do make their debut.  And if you feel anything other than love and admiration for my precious little fancies, you will let me down gently).

Apparently there are a few helpcenters/geek squads/tech gurus and other such experts that can fix such problems.  The problem is, I don't even have time for them.  I just also happen to have a sweet little boy who has had 3, yes count them-3, ear infections in the last month.  So, the computer wins for now.  But watch out...someday soon I will even the score and present all of you with some lovely little photos. I just really can't define "soon" at this very moment.  So you'll just have to keep anxiously waiting.  To tide you over, I reccommend you head here  for some flower fancies and a good laugh or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment