Friday, March 11, 2011

Alissa + Alec

These two look familiar?? It's Alissa and Alec, the sweet couple that just got married in January.  I know I already posted a few shots I took, but I just got a peek at some of the shots Derek Pearson captured.  I was just cleaning out my inbox and came across the email Alissa's mom (and wedding planner extraordinaire) sent me the day after the wedding.  So sweet!
"The flowers were sooooo beautiful!! Exactly what I wanted. Absolute perfection!!!!!!!! Definitely the crowning touch for a perfect day. I cried when I saw them, because you got my vision so exactly right.

I am definitely prejudiced but it really was one of the nicest and prettiest weddings. Very quiet, very tender and special.

I made sure to tell everyone about this fantastic young florist I know! I will try to get my pictures posted on FB and I'll email you any that turn out well enough to use on your blog!! "


1 comment:

  1. They both look really great together! I was actually looking to find some good Venues in NYC for my cousin’s wedding. He’s supposed to be wed in March and I have a little time to arrange everything. Do you know any good photography services in NY? I’d appreciate any references!

    ReplyDelete