Monday, October 11, 2010

From a seed...

Twig and Vine is growing from a little seed that was planted years ago when I worked for a florist in my hometown.  It's an idea that I've come back to in various forms over the years as I've designed friend's wedding flowers, gardened, and decorated my home.  It's taken a while to take root, but I think it's time has come.  And so...away I go!  The whole idea behind blogging my little adventure is to share what it's like to start a small business and, hopefully, inspire with lots of pictures and how-to's.  (And of course there is also that matter of drumming up business.)  Check back tomorrow...I'll have pictures of my first event, a lovely 60th Anniversary luncheon!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic D! I didn't think you'd start so soon. I'll send you pictures of our wedding as soon as I find the disc in case you'd like to use any!
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete