Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Camera Stinks!

The kiddos cooperated and actually went right to sleep tonight.  So what to do??  I had a bucket of the last blooms of the year (boo for frost!) and decided to make, what else, a hand-tied bouquet for a non-existent bride/bridesmaid.  And then in every effort to share my little creation with my faithful blog followers (all three of you girls...wink!), of course I should take some great pictures.  And hence the title of this post.  Ok, very small rant...my camera stinks!  But then again, how could I expect it to be anything other when it is an archaic. We're talking a 4 whopping megapixels.  It is high time for a new camera.  So, here then here is a lousy pictures of what actually is a very lovely bouquet. (Well, I think it's lovely anyhow! The colors look really wierd in this shot.)  With any luck, I can bride my good pal to snap a few shots tomorrow.  (Notice how all of the other pictures on this blog are better than the ones I posted tonight?  That's because I bribed her with flowers to use her superior camera and clever photography to take them!) I suppose I also really ought to start camera shopping tomorrow too...

Hand-tied bouquet with dahlias, zinnias and sweet pea vines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment