Friday, November 26, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Take a peek at a few of Twig and Vine's holiday designs!  I love everything about working with evergreens.  Ok, maybe not pitchy hands, but I will take the fragrance, texture, color and most of all sturdiness of evergreens any day.  All of the designs you see below are available to order, or if you would like to place a custom order I would be happy to help! Contact me via email or phone if you'd like to place an order.

2 Candle Centerpiece
Featuring mixed evergreens, sage and blooming rosemary, pinecones, faux berries and twig accents (of course).  Unfortunately, my sage and rosemary got wiped out in the week of below-freezing weather, so I will substitute with similar foliage. 
Small Centerpiece in Claypot
Featuring mixed greens, pinecones, faux berries and twig accents.

 Small Centerpiece
Featuring mixed greens, holly and fresh red roses and, yes, more twig accents.Check out the reusable chalkboard can. (Write directly on can with chalk.) 


1 Candle Centerpiece

Featuring mixed greens, holly, pinecones, mini ornaments and a hand-tied bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment