Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to Deck the Halls!

It is time to deck the halls! And what halls will I be decking??  None other than the lovely Poppyseeds!  If you like vintage, re-furbished, re-purposed and otherwise fabulous interiors, this is the place for you!  Ecstatic basically explains how I am feeling about having the opportunity to display and sell some of my designs at this shop.  I've been working on a bunch of different ideas for arrangements using organic and repurposed materials, so I think this is simply a match made in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. We are really excited to have your beautiful creations at Poppyseeds!! Thank you so much for the special delivery we received today. It is a darling bouquet. We cannot believe how long the arrangment has lasted you gave us 3 weeks ago. See you soon.
    -Marybeth & Julie
    Poppyseeds, Stanwood

    ReplyDelete